Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Goodbye Buttons!

So, I squeezed into my "fat pants" yesterday. Because my size has always fluctuated, I have a large range of sizes in my closet and like my mom, I keep them all. I have a couple pairs of pants that I thought still fit. The pants felt fine when I put them on. However, when I got to work and was on the floor working with the kids I thought I was going to die! I was surprised no one was injured by a flying button! Things were pushed up, squeezed in, just plain miserable! I had to unbutton my pants and hope my shirt didn't expose my pale, bruised (from the daily injections), enlarged belly. As soon as I got home, I let my pants fall off (because they had not been buttoned for quite some time) and jumped into my pajamas. I then took a pledge...No more button up pants until this fall!! It's time for comfort.

1 comment:

  1. I swear by the bella bands! Great for unbuttoned non-preggers pants AND too lose maternity pants! Check out http://www.ingridandisabel.com/
    Yes, I completely understand that I sound like an infommercial! Jen Stephens

    ReplyDelete