Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catching up...Our appointment with Dr. P on April 3rd.

We had an appointment and actually saw Dr. P on April 3rd.  He was wonderful and took care of my sinus issues with a prescription for Flonase and the OK for Claritin!!  My mom was able to go with us to this appointment and saw an ultrasound for the first time.  It was a really meaningful experience to share with my mom.  Baby B (our boy) weighs 5 oz and Baby A (our girl, we think) weighs 4 oz.  My cervix checked out great too, so hopefully the babies will stay put until September! Things are going very well.  We also got the okay from Dr. P to go on our "baby moon"...a cruise!  We leave April 18 and return on the 25th.  We're going on the same cruise we went on for our honeymoon, just a different cruise ship - Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel...I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment