Thursday, April 2, 2009

Neti Pot!!

First of all, I'm sorry about the April Fool's post.  I have to admit, I said to Scott a few days ago "Wouldn't it be funny if...".  We laughed and the next thing I knew I was looking at a goofy picture of Scott's face on the body of one of our unborn children.  Welcome to my life!  I think I'm in trouble, especially if the babies have the combined creativity of their parents and their father's willingness to carry out a plan.  My hands will be full, but it won't be boring!
Things are continuing to go well.  I've felt pretty good with the exception of sinus issues.  This is not new to me, but this is the first time I've had these problems and really been unable to take any medicine for them.  Thanks goodness for the Neti Pot (http://www.sinucleanse.com/)!! 
 I bought this little plastic pot at Kroger (there are lots of brands out there) and it's been my saving grace.  The Neti Pot in combination with Sudafed has kept my allergies from escalating into a full blown sinus infection.  Even though Scott and I are sleeping in separate quarters because I sound like a a growling lion on a freight train when I sleep, I feel very fortunate that this has been my greatest hurdle in 15 weeks!
   We're going to the doctor tomorrow and are anxious to see these babies again.  It's my second "pregnancy check-up" and I hope it goes well.  Maybe we'll even find out if the babies are boys, girls, or one of each!  

No comments:

Post a Comment