Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The All-Boy streak is no more!!

We are as certain as we can be without seeing them in person that we have a baby boy and a baby girl.  This will be the first granddaughter for Becky's parents.  We are super excited and couldn't be happier...that is all of us except my nephews Christopher and Alex.  They way they see it, we've ruined their "all-boy" streak.  They are the only 2 grandsons on their father's side (that's my brother) and there are only boys on their mother's side of the family.  So, when I told Christopher over the phone that he was going to have a girl cousin he yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" for about 5 minutes and then proceeded to tell me how I've ruined the streak.  He has a way of always making me laugh.  Alex and Christopher are fun to joke around with.  It's hard to believe they're almost 12.  I hope they always like talking to and joking with their Aunt Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment