Friday, May 8, 2009

Bronchitis

This is an older post that I just failed to post on the blog. I wanted to add it since this is our "journal" for the pregnancy. One of my pregnancy symptoms, carpal tunnel, does not enable me to write very long with a pen anymore. I didn't want to forget this as we look back on the pregnancy down the road. This is from May 6, 2009:

After almost a full week of bronchitis, I am feeling better. My belly has really started poking out and I think it's because they're trying to get away from the cough! Dr. P's office has been great and they've given me medications to help get through this. The biggest challenge has been having a constantly full bladder and coughing all of the time! Even though I haven't felt well, the babies have done their best to keep me focused on the good things. Yesterday at work, I felt my stomach tense up in one spot on my left side, so I rubbed it. As soon as I touched that area, I felt a little body part jerk away as to say "What was that?". I laughed because I was thinking the same thing.

It's crazy how quickly things change because now I feel the babies move all of the time. It feels like bubbles popping sometimes and other times it feels like being "flicked" from the inside. It's incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment