Monday, April 20, 2009

Naps and flutters

Naps...they're wonderful.  It's nice when you're pregnant because you never feel guilty about a nap.  I just wish I could slip them in on work days.   It's really been fun watching things progress.  Seeing friends that we haven't seen in a week or so and hearing them say "I see babies!" is a lot of fun.  For the first time in my life, I don't mind having an enlarged stomach.  I will also announce...I'm okay with people touching my stomach now because you can actually feel the babies and it's not just flab from the previous meal!!  

I can't wait to feel more than just "flutters" when the babies move.  The other day, I believe it was baby A kept brushing up to an internal organ that had never been touch before.  It was cute at first, but after 12+ hours it became annoying.  I pushed on the area, laid on my opposite side, and even shook my hips to the opposite side trying to convince the baby to move.  By the next day, things had shifted and it was gone...thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment