Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nothing but good things!

It's nice to post about the good things. It's been pretty quiet at our home which I'm sure will change in the upcoming months! I have been feeling very good. The only real problem is that my sinus issues are in full swing and are absolutely exacerbated by pregnancy. Although I'm more tired that usual, I have felt very good. I've had a couple of "morning sickness" episodes, but it's not been too bad. The first time I experienced morning sickness, I came out of the restroom, told Scott, and we gave each other a "high 5". It was nice to have pregnancy symptoms that are normal!

Around week 12, I began to feel some strange things down below and I think it's the babies moving! I'm super sensitive to any things that feel different given what we've been though. The first time, it felt like a little goldfish who got a burst of energy for about 5 seconds (it was on my left side, so I think it was baby B). Since then, between 8-9 p.m., I have pretty consistently felt what I call "tingles" (This is usually when our day is winding down). Scott is really looking forward to being able to feel them too. He talks to them and gives them kisses on a daily basis...already a wonderful daddy!

We saw the babies on Friday, 3/20, and will post pictures soon. They are now about 3 inches long and weigh approximately 3 oz each, although baby B is slightly bigger (they said there is usually one twin who is bigger). The both look great and are growing right on schedule! I also had some blood work and everything looks great. We go back on April 3rd for another check up and can't wait to see those babies again. We might even find out if they are boys or girls...we might already know one!

No comments:

Post a Comment